CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   9/11 "In Memory" design from The DMC Corporation (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139676)

[email protected] August 10th 15 02:56 AM

9/11 "In Memory" design from The DMC Corporation

On Wednesday, September 11, 2002 at 10:26:05 AM UTC-5, Pamela Kellogg wrote:
I'm very proud to have been commissioned by The DMC Corporation
to create a very special "9/11 In Memory" design which is now available
to download as a complimentary design
from the DMC website.

I hope everyone finds peace,comfort and unity in stitching this design.

Pam

Pamela Kellogg
Kitty & Me Country Crafts
http://www.kittyandme.com/

New freebie now available: "Joseph, The Rare & Unusual Male Calico Cat"

Do you still have a digital copy of this pattern? I downloaded it years ago and have misplaced a page, and am unable to locate it again. I have searched Google various ways with no luck.