CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Cloth Nativity Set (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38127)

[email protected] January 8th 05 01:50 AM

Cloth Nativity Set

I am looking for a pattern for a cloth nativity set. I recently saw
the cutest cloth nativity set. However, the owner had misplaced the
pattern and could not remember who the maker of the pattern was. She
made them either in the late 70s or the 80s. These figures were about
8-10 inches in height and were perfect for children to play with. Does
anyone know of a pattern that matches this description? I'm also
interested in any cloth nativity patterns that you may have. Thanks!
Kim