CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   converting colours (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138333)

[email protected] November 22nd 12 06:42 PM

converting colours

i have some threads which i was given.The brands are Red Heart and Trebla and i am wondering if anyone can help me with converting them to dmc or anchor

fran November 23rd 12 03:52 PM

converting colours

If you can't find a conversion chart on-line, take about 12" of each
thread to a store that carries DMC and match them in in daylight. I've
found I get the best match on an overcast day. I used to do this a
lot before conversion charts were availalble.