CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   100 aker wood (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139070)

lyn handley December 20th 13 09:27 PM

100 aker wood

I am desperate to find a cross stitch chart for 100 acre wood (Shepherd version) for my Winnie the Pooh potty daughter who is about to produce her first child, my second grandchild in 4 months.Please email I don't mind how tatty or photocopied as long as it is the original.

Shirley December 20th 13 10:15 PM

100 aker wood

On 20/12/2013 21:27, lyn handley wrote:
I am desperate to find a cross stitch chart for 100 acre wood (Shepherd version) for my Winnie the Pooh potty daughter who is about to produce her first child, my second grandchild in 4 months.Please email I don't mind how tatty or photocopied as long as it is the original.

is this the one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Winnie-The...-/330804561000

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Joan Erickson December 23rd 13 11:12 PM

100 aker wood

On 12/20/2013 4:15 PM, Shirley wrote:
On 20/12/2013 21:27, lyn handley wrote:
I am desperate to find a cross stitch chart for 100 acre wood
(Shepherd version) for my Winnie the Pooh potty daughter who is about
to produce her first child, my second grandchild in 4 months.Please
email I don't mind how tatty or photocopied
as long as it is the original.

is this the one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Winnie-The...-/330804561000

Shirley, that looks like the Disney version of the drawings. I think
Lyn is looking for the drawings more like the original ones.

Lyn, I *may* have them (I did a baby blanket for my boss's 1st
grandchild in those) but I will have to check. It will be after the
holiday before I get to it, though.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures