CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Singer Featherweight 100 manual? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138319)

[email protected] November 12th 12 06:38 PM

Singer Featherweight 100 manual?

On Tuesday, October 23, 2001 11:41:13 AM UTC-4, Hugh Doherty wrote:
Help! My wife lost the manual for her little Singer Featherweight 100.
All sewing has stopped.Cannot find anything online for Canada (where we
live) or at any Singer dealer/national customer support.Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Hugh Doherty

Do you still need help or has this problem been solved .. just found a singer 100 and have the instruction sheets I could probably scan for you

BEI Design[_3_] November 12th 12 07:08 PM

Doherty wrote:
Help! My wife lost the manual for her little Singer
Featherweight 100.
All sewing has stopped.Cannot find anything online for
Canada (where we
live) or at any Singer dealer/national customer
support.Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Hugh Doherty

Do you still need help or has this problem been solved ..
just found a singer 100 and have the instruction sheets I
could probably scan for you

The original query was on "October 23, 2001"! Do you really
think Hugh has waited 11+ years for a reply?

[email protected] April 21st 13 01:36 PM

Doherty wrote:

Help! My wife lost the manual for her little Singer

Featherweight 100.

All sewing has stopped.Cannot find anything online for

Canada (where we

live) or at any Singer dealer/national customer

support.Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Hugh Doherty

Do you still need help or has this problem been solved ..

just found a singer 100 and have the instruction sheets I

could probably scan for you

The original query was on "October 23, 2001"! Do you really

think Hugh has waited 11+ years for a reply?

Hi i would be interested in the sheets??

[email protected] April 17th 14 04:56 PM

Singer Featherweight 100 manual?

BEI, He may not have waited the 11 years but I have only just stumbled upon this problem and would have appreciated his scanning. Guess I'll have to pay for the manual on Singers site instead, cheers.

Sorry i always come across very cynical. I'm jesting! :)