CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New Here! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96755)

Artdoodads July 25th 08 02:17 AM

New Here!

Hi, I'm new to this group. My name is Karen and I love working with
polymer clay.
Just want to introduce myself in the hopes of making new friends!

Artdoodads
www.artdoodads.ecrater.com
http://www.artdoodads.etsy.com/

Sarajane Helm July 25th 08 06:29 PM

New Here!

hi Karen, welcome to this group.
Its a little quiet right now, but if we all post something, it'll pick up!

I just put up new pages on my website about a week long polymer clay class I
did in Jackson Mississippi and blog posts too that you can view from he
http://polyclay.com We made lots of masks, with all sorts of faces and
molds that we made with silicone Amazing Mold Putty. from Alumilite.

Sarajane

Barbara Forbes-Lyons July 30th 08 01:38 AM

New Here!

Welcome Karen!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com