CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   FS: DMC StitchBow system, never used (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98046)

audb September 23rd 08 05:53 PM

FS: DMC StitchBow system, never used

I was given this for Christmas last year, but never used it. It
includes DMC's Mini Needlework Travel Bag to "organize and hold your
needlework projects and accessories", 10 Stitchbow Floss Holders, and
5 Stitchbow Mini Binder Inserts. I unpacked everything to see what it
was, but decided I didn't want to use it, so I zipped it all back up
into the Travel Bag, put it away in a box, and it's been there ever
since, in my no smoking/no pets/no kids home. Regular price is $19
total, I'm selling it for $7 + $10 for Priority Mail shipping, in the
U.S. only, please.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions, and/or if you'd like it.
I take PayPal for payment.

I sure hope someone can use it!

Audrey