CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bike shorts (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37050)

Pat July 28th 03 07:13 PM

Bike shorts

I need some colorful cotton knit "bike shorts".......to go under pretty
dresses for a Kindergartener.....Anyone have an inexpensive source? Child
size 6 or thereabouts....I just hate making bloomers.........

Penny S. July 28th 03 07:24 PM

Pat scribbled :
I need some colorful cotton knit "bike shorts".......to go under
pretty dresses for a Kindergartener.....Anyone have an inexpensive
source? Child size 6 or thereabouts....I just hate making
bloomers.....

kwik sew has a patten with a lycra action short ( bike short style) and just
get some cotton lycra.
possible sources include seattle fabrics and Outdoors wilderness fabrics

penny s