CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Vogue Knitting - Fall 1989 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90378)

Sue A December 22nd 07 11:26 PM

Vogue Knitting - Fall 1989

Does anyone have a copy of the Vogue Knitting, Fall 1989 magazine that
they would be willing to part with at a reasonable price. There is a
sweater pattern in there I would love to knit.

Please respond to

Thanks

Sue
Eau Claire, WI

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 16387 messages and counting!

Richard Eney December 25th 07 01:49 AM

Vogue Knitting - Fall 1989

In article ,
Sue A wrote:

Does anyone have a copy of the Vogue Knitting, Fall 1989 magazine that
they would be willing to part with at a reasonable price. There is a
sweater pattern in there I would love to knit.

Please respond to

Thanks

Sue
Eau Claire, WI

I looked on eBay and all the Vogue Knitting 1989 magazines are
for specific months, not just "Fall." Do you know which month
you are looking for? Which sweater pattern?

=Tamar

Sue A December 26th 07 12:41 AM

Vogue Knitting - Fall 1989

Sue A had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Re-Vogu...989-16897-.htm :
Yes, the Thoroughbred Vest pattern by Alice Starmore is the pattern I
specifically would like to knit from what I have been told is in the Fall
1989 Vogue issue - thanks!

-------------------------------------
Richard Eney wrote:

In article ,
Sue A wrote:

Does anyone have a copy of the Vogue Knitting, Fall 1989 magazine
that
they would be willing to part with at a reasonable price. There is
sweater pattern in there I would love to knit.

Please respond to

Thanks

Sue
Eau Claire, WI

I looked on eBay and all the Vogue Knitting 1989 magazines are
for specific months, not just "Fall." Do you know which
month
you are looking for? Which sweater pattern?

=Tamar

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 16449 messages and counting!

Pascale December 27th 07 01:49 PM

Vogue Knitting - Fall 1989

Sue A a écrit :

Does anyone have a copy of the Vogue Knitting, Fall 1989 magazine that
they would be willing to part with at a reasonable price. There is a
sweater pattern in there I would love to knit.

Please respond to

Thanks

Sue
Eau Claire, WI

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 16387 messages and counting!

Is it this one ? :
http://www.amazon.com/Vogue-Knitting.../dp/B000KPZHEY

Pascale