CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   FS: two Vogue Knitting on the Go books, and numerous knitting leaflets, Brand new condition! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19710)

marilyn safier April 11th 04 11:52 PM

FS: two Vogue Knitting on the Go books, and numerous knitting leaflets, Brand new condition!

I have the following items for sale, all are in BRAND NEW CONDITION:

Vogue Knitting on the Go, Baby Gifts, HB book: lists for 12.95, my price
7.00

Vogue Knitting on the Go, Baby Blankets, HB book, lists for 12.95, my price
7.00

Annie's Attic (AA), #872591 Knit Shawls, leaflet, 3 copies, 3.50 each

HOWB, #121007, Quick Summer Throws (knit), leaflet, 3 copies, 3.50 each

AA, Ultimate Book of Knit Pineapples, #873293, leaflet, 3 copies, 3.50 each

AA, Quick Knit Holiday Lapghans, #873492, leaflet, 3 copies, 3.50 each

AA, Knit Side-to-Side Garments, hot off press!, #873294, 3 copies, 4.00 each

AA, Quick Knit Vests, Melissa Leapman, #872892, leaflet, 3 copies, 3.50
eqach

AA, Knit Animal Friends, #872695, leaflet, 5 copies, 3.50 each

HOWB, Knitting Mittens, Mittens, Mittens, #121012, leaflet, 3 copies, 3.50
each

HOWB, How to Knit Mittens, #121017, leaflet, 3 copies, 3.50 each

HOWB Creative Cables to Knit, unisex sweaters, #121009, 3 copies, 3.50 each

AA Knit Sweet Baby Hug'ems, baby blankets with animal heads!, #873598,
leaflet, 3 copies, 3.50 each

AA, I Can Knit, colorful beginning book for pre-teens or any beginners,
#873791, leaflet, 3 copies, 4.00 each.

The prices don't include the appropriate postage (first class or media mail
for books or priority for yarns) or insurance if desired.

I will sell anywhere someone is willing to foot the postage bill!
Internationally, IOW.

Using the USPS website, (this applies to priority, first class and
international shipping,not media mail)either you or I can calculate your
postage in minutes, without a trip to the post office! I am in zip code
97459.

I accept cash-funded Paypal (preferred), money orders, cash, Bidpay,
international money orders in USD and checks ONLY if I know you or you can
point me to some good feedback (ebay, feedback list)

Thanks for looking !

Marilyn Safier,

--
http://stores.ebay.com/Mares-Virtual-Craft-Store