CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   PandaHall Jewelry Group (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138015)

Panda Beads August 9th 12 02:43 AM

PandaHall Jewelry Group

PandaHall.com is China beads online wholesaler, We wholesale all kinds of jewelry beads, findings, gems and tools, jewelry gifts. But We have the Unique jewelry that is PandaHall jewelry, It is all designed by our jewelry designer.
PH Jewelry: http://www.pandahall.com/jewelry-gift.html

Panda Beads August 9th 12 02:45 AM

PandaHall Jewelry Group

On Thursday, August 9, 2012 9:43:51 AM UTC+8, Panda Beads wrote:
PandaHall.com is China beads online wholesaler, We wholesale all kinds of jewelry beads, findings, gems and tools, jewelry gifts. But We have the Unique jewelry that is PandaHall jewelry, It is all designed by our jewelry designer.

PH Jewelry: http://www.pandahall.com/jewelry-gift.html

Can anyone buy the PH Jewelry from PandaHall?