CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Help - Passap Electronic Machine (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18940)

Crazy Knitting June 2nd 04 08:52 PM

Help - Passap Electronic Machine

I recently bought a second-hand Passap Electronic 6000 and I am having
difficulty with understanding certain things. Is there anyone within
reasonable travelling distance of Birmingham, England who would be prepared
to show me a number of things and answer a variety of questions? Your petrol
cost will be reimbursed, unless I am coming to you.

I also bought an Electra 3000 motor for this machine and I need a set of
instructions. Can anyone help? I'll refund your photocopying and postage
costs (regardless of where in the world you live), unless there is somewhere
that I can buy an original set.

Many thanks in advance.

Wendy
aka Crazy Knitting

JennyAdd October 3rd 04 07:33 PM

Hi, I've also recently bought a Passap Electronic 6000 and Electra 3000
motor and am having difficulty since I bought them without manuals. Does
anyone know where I can obtain manuals (or copies of) from please? Any
help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jenny