CraftBanter

-   -   How to get back to this newsgroup (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140214)

[email protected] December 31st 17 04:31 PM

How to get back to this newsgroup

Some how this newsgroup got dropped from my computer, so how do I get back here?
Sandy$

Bobbie Sews More December 31st 17 06:46 PM

wrote in message

Some how this newsgroup got dropped from my computer, so how do I get
back here?
Sandy$

I read you fine in Florida.
Barbara

Shirley December 31st 17 06:50 PM

How to get back to this newsgroup

On 31/12/2017 18:46, Bobbie Sews More wrote:

wrote in message

Â*Â* Some how this newsgroup got dropped from my computer, so how do I
get back here?
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Sandy$

I read you fine in Florida.
Barbara

I read you too here in UK.
A Happy New Year to you all.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

[email protected] January 1st 18 03:07 PM

On Sunday, 31 December 2017 08:31:36 UTC-8, wrote:
Some how this newsgroup got dropped from my computer, so how do I get back here?
Sandy$

I read you just fine in California!

Happy New Year to all!
Ginger in CA
[email to reply is ]

[email protected] January 1st 18 03:23 PM

How to get back to this newsgroup

Hello Group,
That's because I went on the internet and typed this group in. I need to know how to find this in the free google newsgroup list in order to join again, so it shows up in my newsgroups.
Sandy$

Night Mist January 1st 18 04:26 PM

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:23:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hello Group,
That's because I went on the internet and typed this group in. I need to know how to find this in the free google newsgroup list in order to join again, so it shows up in my newsgroups.

All you have to do is favorite it, and it will show up in the left hand column under favorites when you sign in.
I think all you have to do is click the star?
It's been a while since I did that.

NightMist

[email protected] January 1st 18 05:01 PM

How to get back to this newsgroup

Something strange is going on here. When I went back into my groups again, it was there when earlier it was gone. Anyhow that problem is solved. Thanks for your your idea.
Sandy$