CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   LK100 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18838)

LL Phillips September 7th 03 03:13 PM

LK100

Hi Lise
I'd like to know more about how you joined two model LK100s.
Whereabouts did you find the instructions or did you just jump in and
try it out on your own.
It appears some needles have gone missing because doesn't each machine
have 90 needles when it is manufactured.

I only own one LK100 but detest seams in a knitted garment.
I would love to have enough needles to make a chunky cardigan SEAMLESS
if I could. Sounds like I would have to join 3 machines if I have to
lose some needles with this procedure.
Lorraine
Trenton, Ontario

I'd like to share this with the group, I have bought 2 LK100 and have
united them, so now I have 162 Chunky needles bed, I can't wait to use
it...especially for afghans....
Lise Stewart
Niagara Falls
Ontario, Canada