CraftBanter

-   Carving (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Newbie to this discussion board (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83586)

Carver May 10th 07 05:33 PM

Newbie to this discussion board

Hello all. I am new to this board. I have been carving for about 4-5
years. My first carving was a Horned Grebe. I did carve a few wildfowl
but found I liked carving Wood Spirits better. I have carved a number
of them. I usually use Cottonwood bark but I recently received a
cypress knee so I am giving that a try.
I have sold a number of my carvings and given a few away as gifts. I
had a gift store tell me they wanted to show and sell my carvings but
unfortunately they had a fire and are out of business for at least a
year.
You can view some of my carvings at www.eaglesneststudio.4t.com
I hope to be an active member on this board and look forward to
meeting you all.
Bob

You can view some of my carvings at www.eaglesneststudio.4t.com
I hope to be an active member on this board and look forward to
meeting you all.
Bob

When you get rid of the countless popups on your website you'll get
more visitors.

Brent Beal May 12th 07 12:09 AM

Newbie to this discussion board

Not much action here in years. Might give Woodcarving Illustrated's board a
look see. It is very well used. Just Google Woodcarving Illustrated, yep,
just like the magazine. BTW, nice work also.

sbyj May 25th 07 11:15 PM

Newbie to this discussion board

Bob,
Your carving are good.
Thank you for sharing.
This good is a little on the lame side as there does not seem to be many
carvings wanting to share ideas and carving information.

anyway thank you for sharing.

Jerry

oups.com...
You can view some of my carvings at www.eaglesneststudio.4t.com