CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Passap Electra 3000 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18922)

Linda Smith April 6th 04 02:35 AM

Passap Electra 3000

Is there anyone with a Passap Electra 3000 motor manual who would be
willing to part with or copy it? I am willing to pay. I have just
purchased a used motor which came with no manual, and I don't know how
to add it to my DM80 knitting machine.

lazy-k-ent November 19th 04 03:40 PM

Were you able to get a copy of the motor manual? I am having the same
problem only trying to mount it to a 6000. I would appreciate any help
you can pass along and if you have not found any help, let e know and I
will do the same.