CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   owl-case finished (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109287)

Amber June 27th 10 10:45 PM

owl-case finished

Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

Amber

Sara June 28th 10 10:41 AM

owl-case finished

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:45:21 -0700 (PDT), Amber
wrote:

Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

Amber

Adorable!

No wonder the recipient loved it.

Sara, also an owl lover

Donna June 28th 10 12:53 PM

owl-case finished

On Jun 27, 5:45*pm, Amber wrote:
Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

Amber

Very cute. What's the source of the pattern, please?

I'm sitting right now drinking my coffee from a new owl mug that my
daughter bought me.

Donna in Virginia who solved her google groups problem by deleting all
my cookies

Susan Hartman[_2_] June 28th 10 03:17 PM

owl-case finished

On 6/27/2010 5:45 PM, Amber wrote:
Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

Amber

Nicely done! It's lovely.

sue

--
Susan Hartman

Ellice K. June 28th 10 09:17 PM

owl-case finished

On 6/27/10 5:45 PM, in article
, "Amber"
wrote:

Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

Amber

Very nice - the recipient should love it!

Ellice

lucille June 28th 10 09:39 PM

owl-case finished

"Amber" wrote in message
Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

Amber

It's adorable and your friend is a very lucky lady.

Lucille

Joan E. June 29th 10 04:17 PM

owl-case finished

On Jun 27, 4:45*pm, Amber wrote:
Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

He's so cute (why do we all think of owls as male???)! A *very* nice
finishing job, too! Well done, Amber!

Joan

Amber June 29th 10 11:37 PM

owl-case finished

On 28 Jun., 13:53, Donna wrote:
On Jun 27, 5:45*pm, Amber wrote:

Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

Amber

Very cute. What's the source of the pattern, please?

The design is from Eva Rosenstand, one of Denmarks most famous cross-
stitch designers my absolute fave designer. I know her granddaughter
personally. Here is the link to the kit:

http://www.korssting.dk/shop/UK/coun...tch-8513p.html

I must credit the finishing touches to another.

Gillian Murray June 30th 10 06:43 PM

owl-case finished

Amber wrote:
Well, finally my eye-glasses case is finished and delivered, the
recipient loved it: enjoy

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477VKiAnj

Amber

I really like that, Amber. Wish someone would make one for me. I don't
like finishing...and yours looks perfect.

Gillian