CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Here is another question for you (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93595)

Roscoe2 March 18th 08 01:37 PM

Here is another question for you

Okay so we all have so many things going on in our lives and I was
wondering if would all be interested in sharing your addresses with
all of us on the post to RAK eachother? Just a question. If you are
interested and do not feel safe putting your address on this board you
can email me directly and I will put together a list and send them in
the mail to each of you. I would love to RAK Stamping Maniac to
congratulate her on her new adventure.

What do you think?

Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
The Angel Company
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN

http://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for your stamping and scrapbooking needs. If
you
would like a catalog, please contact me and I will ship one to you.
Come celebrate with the Angel Company where all of the benefits are
doubled.