CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Shamless Plug: In April issue of B&B mag (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101247)

[email protected] February 23rd 09 08:22 AM

Shamless Plug: In April issue of B&B mag

Hi,

I don't write very many articles, because I'd rather be creating. I
have an article "Coloring Outside The Fireline" in the April 2009
issue (coming out immediately) of Bead & Button magazine, pages 18 &
19.

We have such a wonderful choice of colors in the bead threads, now you
can have them with Fireline!

Toika Bridges http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm

Beadbimbo February 26th 09 01:38 PM

Shamless Plug: In April issue of B&B mag

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing the article!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com