CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sun Dress (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50286)

Bell Jar May 19th 05 09:27 PM

Sun Dress

The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and fabric. I
guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished it up
and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to look a
little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it. :)

Katherine May 20th 05 12:32 AM

Bell Jar wrote:
The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and fabric. I
guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished
it up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to look
a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it. :)

Wow! How about that??? Will we get to see a picture?

TTFN
Katherine

Bell Jar May 20th 05 02:13 AM

"Katherine" wrote in message
Bell Jar wrote:
The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and fabric. I
guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished
it up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to look
a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it. :)

Wow! How about that??? Will we get to see a picture?

TTFN
Katherine

I'll put one up on my blog soon, it's not done yet. I had to go out tonight
and buy thread ... while I was there I found the most perfect beads ... oh
... and then these great buttons ...
I should never go to the sewing store alone lol

Aud May 20th 05 08:18 AM

"Bell Jar" skrev i melding
m...

The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and fabric.
I guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished it
up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to look
a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it. :)

Good!!!!!! :-) you did it fast! looking forward too see it!
3 inches left..exelent!!!.. I feel the thread more often are 3 inches
too short :-(
AUD ;-))

Katherine May 20th 05 10:57 AM

Bell Jar wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Bell Jar wrote:
The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and
fabric. I guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished
it up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to
look a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it. :)

Wow! How about that??? Will we get to see a picture?

TTFN
Katherine

I'll put one up on my blog soon, it's not done yet. I had to go out
tonight and buy thread ... while I was there I found the most perfect
beads ... oh .. and then these great buttons ...
I should never go to the sewing store alone lol

LOL I hear you!

Katherine

Carol in TN May 20th 05 01:21 PM

This is really cute. Is it a pattern that you made up yourself? What is
the size? I might like to try something like this for my 4 y/o twin DGD.
Beautiful work.
Carol in TN