CraftBanter

-   -   some new(er) finishes (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=121158)

Karen Tucker May 31st 11 08:56 PM

some new(er) finishes

This link will take you to my facebook quilts album which is public, you
do not have to belong to or join facebook, you can just go and look. I
finished two baby quilts for Downey, a star wallhanging for my
granddaughter, a rustic throw quilt for our bed - and anything else you
haven't seen yet. LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies

DiMa[_4_] June 1st 11 02:03 AM

some new(er) finishes

Hi Karen,

Unfortunately there was no link in your post.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

J*[_5_] June 1st 11 09:44 AM

some new(er) finishes

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1890969885that is the link to Karen (aka Kay Jay Tucker) quilts album.j."DiMa" wrote...Hi Karen,Unfortunately there was no link in your post.--DiI'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.Vic Australia"Karen Tucker" wrote ... This link will take you to my facebook quilts album which is public, you do not have to belong to or join facebook, you can just go and look. I finished two baby quilts for Downey, a star wallhanging for my granddaughter, a rustic throw quilt for our bed - and anything else you haven't seen yet. LOL Karen, Queen of Squishies

Dee in Oz[_3_] June 1st 11 10:50 AM

some new(er) finishes

Thanks Jeanne but all I get is
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily
unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have
permission to view this page.

Dee in Oz