CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ad: Ebay auctions - sequin/bead appliques including small doll dresses appliques (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4484)

Chris February 22nd 04 01:39 AM

Ad: Ebay auctions - sequin/bead appliques including small doll dresses appliques

Hi everyone,

Hope it's ok to post an ad here.

I have some auctions ending on ebay Sunday evening (USA time)
and suddenly realised no one seems to know about them.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Prices all start at US$0.50 and there's at least 3 appliques in each
lot.

Background info on me:
I was in the applique manufacturing business for the past 7 years
supplying such stores as House of Fabrics and Arts International. I am
now selling off all my samples. These items have never been used,
genuine samples only. All these appliques were hand-made by wonderful
hard-working ladies in small towns located in the south of China. The
appliques are in superb condition.

Thanks and happy sewing!

Chris Bowers