CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New shop opening! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91591)

[email protected] January 17th 08 10:39 PM

New shop opening!

Hi, everyone! It's been years since I've posted to the rct groups.
Doesn't help that my ISP doesn't even have Usenet Newsgroups as a
service anymore. :( Anyhow, for those of you who remember me as Teri
Rasmussen George, I've got a new name (Teri Walsh) and a new little
shop that's just start opening over on Etsy. It's called Dream
Stitches and you can find it at http://dreamstitches.etsy.com

Right now, I have my old CraftSoft leaflets available there - all
perfect copies, from-the-printer new, just like the ones we sold from
the old website. And very shortly I'll be adding in some new designs
that are exclusive to Etsy. Those will be b/w symbol charts with a
color image. I'll let you know when those are added.

Oh, I'll also be offering items from my personal stash periodically.

Thanks for reading, and happy stitching!

Teri
http://dreamstitches.etsy.com

Shirley Shone January 17th 08 10:49 PM

New shop opening!

In message
,
writes
[...]

I certainly remember you.
I read more than post on this group now.
My stitching being mainly with beads.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Karen C in California January 17th 08 11:05 PM

New shop opening!

Welcome back, Teri! We've missed you!

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 12/25/07 -- several scarves for kids in Kosovo

WIP: Sesame Street group picture, MLI The Teacher (gift to the library),
Bethany Angel, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

Naomah[_2_] January 17th 08 11:22 PM

New shop opening!

On Jan 17, 5:39 pm, wrote:
Hi, everyone! It's been years since I've posted to the rct groups.
Doesn't help that my ISP doesn't even have Usenet Newsgroups as a
service anymore. :( Anyhow, for those of you who remember me as Teri
Rasmussen George, I've got a new name (Teri Walsh) and a new little
shop that's just start opening over on Etsy. It's called Dream
Stitches and you can find it athttp://dreamstitches.etsy.com

Right now, I have my old CraftSoft leaflets available there - all
perfect copies, from-the-printer new, just like the ones we sold from
the old website. And very shortly I'll be adding in some new designs
that are exclusive to Etsy. Those will be b/w symbol charts with a
color image. I'll let you know when those are added.

Oh, I'll also be offering items from my personal stash periodically.

Thanks for reading, and happy stitching!

Terihttp://dreamstitches.etsy.com

ETSY is a neat site. I really like you Aurora chart.
Good luck!

Naomah

BeverlyB January 18th 08 02:33 AM

New shop opening!

It is very good to hear from you Teri. I still have one of your old
freebies, Pearls and Lace Sampler and it is one of my favorite pieces to
stitch up as a quickie wedding or anniversary piece. I have changed the
colors and added names and dates and everyone who received it loved it.
Beverly B

Joan E. January 18th 08 04:18 PM

New shop opening!

On Jan 17, 4:39 pm, wrote:
Anyhow, for those of you who remember me as Teri
Rasmussen George, I've got a new name (Teri Walsh) and a new little
shop that's just start opening over on Etsy. It's called Dream
Stitches and you can find it athttp://dreamstitches.etsy.com

Teri! How *nice* to see you again! Obviously, things in your life
have started looking up. Congrats on opening your own store.

Joan in ND

[email protected] January 18th 08 05:13 PM

New shop opening!

On Jan 17, 5:49*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:

I certainly remember you.
I read more than post on this group now.
My stitching being mainly with beads.
Shirley

Hi, Shirley! It's good to see you again!

I was just looking at your website. I LOVE the tassel!! That's my
favorite, though the necklace is lovely.

[email protected] January 18th 08 05:14 PM

New shop opening!

On Jan 17, 6:22*pm, Naomah wrote:

ETSY is a neat site. *I really like you Aurora chart.
Good luck!

Naomah- Hide quoted text -

Thank you, Naomah! That's actually my best-selling design. :D The
aurora is stitched with rayon floss so that it changes color and
shines, like a real aurora.

[email protected] January 18th 08 05:15 PM

New shop opening!

On Jan 17, 9:31*pm, lucretia borgia
wrote:

Welcome back, I remember you Teri - didn't you live in, or near
Toronto?

I'm in the Kitchener-Waterloo area.

[email protected] January 18th 08 05:18 PM

New shop opening!

On Jan 17, 9:33*pm, "BeverlyB" wrote:
It is very good to hear from you Teri. *I still have one of your old
freebies, Pearls and Lace Sampler and it is one of my favorite pieces to
stitch up as a quickie wedding or anniversary piece. *I have changed the
colors and added names and dates and everyone who received it loved it.
Beverly B

Oh, that's wonderful!! I'm so glad that you've found it appropriate
for so many important occasions! You've made my day, Beverly!

Hugs,