CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   BUSY! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74392)

YarnWright August 24th 06 06:29 PM

BUSY!

Definitely selling ONE of my two wheels, so that I can get the Kromski
I REALLY 'covet'.
Thinking about selling my Artisan knitting machine too.
As much as I would love to 'gift' JJ and Katherine with moebius,
methinks I need to try to SELL some of them...
Off to pack some more stuff and figure out what goes via ebay and what
goes via the mile-long-yard-sale....
Hugs,
Noreen
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-2, 08/24/2006
Tested: 8/24/2006 12:29:27 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Stella Fenley August 24th 06 06:35 PM

BUSY!

Hi Noreen,
what would you be asking for your Artisan knitting Machine.

Stella

YarnWright August 24th 06 07:48 PM

BUSY!

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:35:43 GMT, Stella Fenley spun a fine yarn

Hi Noreen,
what would you be asking for your Artisan knitting Machine.

Stella

Being that it's barely 3 years old, and works like a dream, have all
books and accessories, I'd rather tender 'offers' while I decide IF I
*am* going to get rid of it.
I CAN tell you that it was 679 + tax + 85 shipping, when I got it.
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-2, 08/24/2006
Tested: 8/24/2006 1:48:10 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Stella Fenley August 24th 06 08:28 PM

BUSY!

Could we talk more about it through my e-maill addy.
Does the ribber come with it as well?

YarnWright August 24th 06 09:05 PM

BUSY!

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:28:14 GMT, Stella Fenley spun a fine yarn

Could we talk more about it through my e-maill addy.
Does the ribber come with it as well?

Stella

Yes, Stella, it DOES include the ribber. EVERYTHING that was
available is still with it...
You can email me, too!
noreenDOTjATgmailDOTcom

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-2, 08/24/2006
Tested: 8/24/2006 3:05:18 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006