CraftBanter

-   -   Joann's FIFTY PERCENT OFF coupon (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24197)

Country Sharon August 24th 03 07:47 AM

Joann's FIFTY PERCENT OFF coupon

Hi,
When you hit the part of sending to a friend,(myself) it sends one and asks
for name and address to put you on their flyer list. The one they send you
has a different bar code # on it. I don't know if that makes a difference to
anyone, just thought I'd let you know.
Have fun using the coupon.
I have three Joann's in my area that I use. Even with money being tight I
can come up with enough for one or two yards which helps with my stash and"
fabric fix". Sometimes just looking at the fabric and thinking about what to
make helps. But actually having fabric does better.
Take care
Country Sharon

"Ronnie Wexler" wrote in message
om...
Apparently TWSLTH has two coupons going, one for 40% and one for 50%.
Here's a link to the 50% coupon:

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0120B/cou...l?r=0309343937

Ronnie

AliceW August 24th 03 11:56 AM

I won't use those "send to a friend" buttons because it's their way to get
more email addressess. I will copy the link and pass that one or print out
the page itself. If they want to track barcodes, that's their problem.
--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Nurse Ratched August 24th 03 04:27 PM

I won't use those "send to a friend" buttons because it's their way to get
more email addressess.

I agree with you 100% about helping companies expand their ability to
disseminate junk mail. However, when it comes to TSWLTH, my pet lizard--with
the unique and immediately recognizable name of Stella Vitticeps--has been on
their mailing list for several years and she has never, ever received any mail
except their flyer.

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
We'll all get back to normal if we put our nation first,
But the trouble with "normal" is, it always gets worse. ~Bruce Cockburn

AliceW August 24th 03 04:33 PM

That's good to know. I wish other companies did the same. I should sign up
in Kirbys name and see what happens with his own web page, he does have his
own email addy you know!

Butterfly August 25th 03 12:50 AM

You'll get offers of credit cards for Joanns & Hancocks, all kinds of
mail from different magazines--some not even related to sewing/quilting.
We used a 'business name' and we are still getting offers 2 years later.
Butterfly (TSWLTH is my LAST choice for shopping--usually get a Threads
or Sew News Magazine at 40% off, IF I remember to stop there)