CraftBanter

-   -   BarryTrickett (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140013)

[email protected] February 12th 17 11:46 AM

BarryTrickett

Does Barry trickett still travel about selling Liberty fabric? He used to come to Cornwall but have been unable to find anything recent about him. Can anyone help please? Deedee

Bobbie Sews More February 12th 17 06:48 PM

BarryTrickett

wrote in message

Does Barry trickett still travel about selling Liberty fabric? He used to
come to Cornwall but have been unable to find anything recent about him. Can
anyone help please? Deedee

Hi Dee, I', Barbara in Florida, USA. My sewing is mostly mending, and some
household things. I'm retired and enjoying life. How about introducing
yourself and let us know a little about you.
There are people on this group from different countries.
Barbara in Florida

Nann[_2_] February 13th 17 03:11 PM

BarryTrickett

I googled the name and got this reference:
http://www.bradburyfabrics.com/AboutUs.asp
He is listed as general manager.

Nann