CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   To all those who celebrate... (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139980)

Joan Erickson December 23rd 16 08:30 PM

To all those who celebrate...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Have a joyous one!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Shirley December 23rd 16 09:19 PM

To all those who celebrate...

On 23/12/2016 20:30, Joan Erickson wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Have a joyous one!

I wish you and everyone a Happy Holiday.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Rich[_3_] December 24th 16 01:56 PM

To all those who celebrate...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy New Year too!

Rich

[email protected] December 24th 16 02:43 PM

To all those who celebrate...

wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Have a joyous one!

I second, third and fourth that! Have a lovely time and a good 2017!

sharoncapps December 24th 16 06:35 PM

To all those who celebrate...

Same to all you guys. Hope 2017 is a great year for everyone.
Sharon in MN

Liz from Humbug[_3_] December 24th 16 10:10 PM

To all those who celebrate...

Same to you, Joan, & everyone else! :-)

Still getting pears this year? ;-)

Liz

Nancy Spera December 25th 16 01:14 PM

To all those who celebrate...

On 12/24/2016 1:35 PM, sharoncapps wrote:
Same to all you guys. Hope 2017 is a great year for everyone.
Sharon in MN

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Have a joyous one!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

MERRY CHRISTMAS and may 2017 be a wonderful year for all.

Nancy

Liz from Humbug[_3_] January 5th 17 03:48 PM

To all those who celebrate...

That way they also get delivered somewhere warm and safe & aren't sitting on your front porch FREEZING! :-)

Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees - as long as they come in winter and not when the blossoms are setting. :-)

Liz

Joan Erickson January 9th 17 10:00 PM

To all those who celebrate...

On 1/6/2017 6:01 AM, sharoncapps wrote:
Joan, you are too funny. Does he even know about the pears? LOL.
Sharon in MN

Nope! Not a clue! :)

Joan Erickson January 9th 17 10:05 PM

To all those who celebrate...

On 1/5/2017 9:48 AM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
That way they also get delivered somewhere warm and safe & aren't sitting on your front porch FREEZING! :-)

Yeah, that wouldn't take long this winter...it's been below 0 for the
last week! 3 above right now but is supposed to dive again in a couple
of days. Plus we've had quite a bit of snow this year. Starting to
feel like the winter of '96/'97--that produced 8 blizzards and then the
flood.

Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -

Well, I hope so. The last couple of shipments I've gotten have been
kind of disappointing. Being forever the optimist, I'll be trying again. :)