CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   6x6 sent (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39846)

Kari November 3rd 03 01:39 PM

6x6 sent

Hi Jenn

I have just sent my offering to you.
The postal service just finished their strike, so it will be caught in the backlog.

Kari

Katherine Burgess November 3rd 03 09:43 PM

Keith mailed mine to Betty this morning. I was supposed to mail it on
Saturday, but didn't get to the post office before it closed. In any case,
that is the October one (belated, but gone!) taken care of, and I have the
first of my November ones knitted.
Katherine

Jenn Vanderslice November 3rd 03 10:43 PM

Kari wrote:

Hi Jenn

I have just sent my offering to you.
The postal service just finished their strike, so it will be caught in the backlog.

Kari

Thank you Kari! I'll keep my eyes peeled for them. I love getting
packages! :-D

/J
--
Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant