CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Jeehad on Steve Fallon! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110382)

Peter Lucas[_2_] August 31st 10 11:41 PM

Jeehad on Steve Fallon!

Lonely Planet guides unpatriotic left-wing do-gooder advice Says to
save Anzac Cove by staying away. This is like hurling **** at our
fallen soldeirs.

STAY away on Anzac Day - thats the new frikken message in Lonely
Planets guide to Gallipoli.
All supposedley to save the penninnsula from overcrowding and
envirenmental destruction. What bull****, this is a direct attack on
our aussy heritage and specially our wondering army and soldiers!

Being a very patriotic soldier, if I see someone deliberately ****
up my National Anthem, or I see some left wing tree-hugging long
haired
goose..... or even some just arrived ethnic black or asian bastid....
burning my
countries flag, I just want to do physical damage to them, I really
do!!

I say its jeehad time
--
Peter Lucas