CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Looking for craft malls to display my products (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19466)

Ricky January 8th 04 03:01 PM

Looking for craft malls to display my products

Hello.

I wanted to know if their was any well known stores in the U.S.A that allow
vendors to display some merchendise in the store for a price?

I.e. Something like a big craft mall where they lease or rent out a space in
their store for the vendor (me) to fill the shelves with whatever product I
want.. I benefit by getting my product to the market at a inexpensive
startup cost and they (the store owners) benefit by taking a commission.. I
am not referring to on-line stores but rather real shops or malls.

I know of a company called The Quilted Bear, which does exactly this, but
are there any other stores or similar companies out there that do this sort
of thing?

I am interested in the Nevada area but anywhere in the states will do, if
you could kindly provide their contact information I shall be very grateful.

Thanks
Ricky
www.homenlinens.com