CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD - New stuff on website, new auctions + auctions ending tonight...including "Fiery Heart"! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5472)

Kalera Stratton April 8th 04 06:39 PM

AD - New stuff on website, new auctions + auctions ending tonight...including "Fiery Heart"!

I have two auctions closing tonight I thought you might like to know about:

"Fiery Heart"

"Dreams" focal

New eBay auctions:

"Silver Seas"

"Silver Seas" focal

"Sunset Ocean Polka Focal" (fun to say!)

As if THAT weren't, enough, I also have a metric boatload of new beads
up on my website! I've been delinquent about putting new stuff up for
the last two weeks, so I put up everything at once... I hope you enjoy
looking!

http://beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Dr. Sooz April 8th 04 06:59 PM

"Silver Seas"

"Silver Seas" focal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&item=4104207

805&rd=1

These KILL ME. And I bid on Sunset Ocean Polka Focal!
"Sunset Ocean Polka Focal" (fun to say!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&item=4104206

275&rd=1

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Dr. Sooz April 8th 04 07:01 PM

HOLY CRAP!

http://snipurl.com/5l9k
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Marisa Cappetta April 8th 04 10:47 PM

Oooo...Moonsilver and the Seapods!! mmmmm.....

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Anne C. Bauer April 9th 04 03:48 AM

http://beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

GASP!!!!!

I can't choose, I can't choose, I want them ALL!!! Love those pendants,
especially the purple with dichro one!!!

Annie
or
AnnieBee's at
http://www.anniebee.com

Kalera Stratton April 10th 04 04:49 PM

I saw that! Can't resist your own marketing, eh? :)

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kalera Stratton April 10th 04 04:50 PM

Thanks guys! Wow. ear to ear grin

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kandice Seeber April 11th 04 02:05 AM

That feiry heart set should have gone for way more!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Kalera Stratton April 11th 04 06:32 AM

Thanks, darlin'! I am having extreme second thoughts about eBay...
tonight an elaborate 23-bead set went for under $30, and that included a
focal bead that would normally get $30 all by itself. I am very
seriously considering putting the kabosh on eBay altogether. This is a
far cry from just a couple of months ago, when I was getting $50 for
seven-bead bracelet sets. Of course, some of it is that some of my
regular bidders now buy from my website, so that's a *good* thing...
it's just that there's now less competition to get the bidding high. If
I remain, though, I'll make sure the opening bid isn't low enough to
break my heart!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay