CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Attention Candle Lovers!!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91137)

JimmyCracka January 4th 08 03:41 AM

Attention Candle Lovers!!!

http://bjacknimble.blogspot.com

I'm B. Jack Nimble. I'm a candle making guru and all around fun guy
With staunch opposition from Mrs. Nimble, I am giving away my best
candle making secrets TOTALLY FREE
No obligation, nothing to buy
Sign up today for my free, " Five Part Candle Making Mini Course"
Along with this mini course you will receive reports discussing the
latest trends in the wonderful world of candle making Whether a fun
hobby, earning income or putting on a fund raiser, you will love these
lessons I look forward to teaching you this wonderful craft. Upon
completion of the mini-course, keep an eye on that inbox. I'm always
full of surprises.

Your Crafty Little Buddy,

Jack

http://bjacknimble.blogspot.com