CraftBanter

-   -   What is up now (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23196)

Sarah Curry July 10th 03 03:56 AM

What is up now

Hidy, Mack!

Good grief, all SORTS of people popping up, these days!

Grins,
Sairey

Backwage wrote:

Somebody asked, so here you go. I am continuing in library school, have
completed an internship at a local library and will begin another in the fall.
All's mostly well here; Mister Bear is happy, the dog is just about a year old
and I'm no smarter than the last time you encountered me. I hang out at
Lisnews.com and tend to write regular stuff for them. You can find me in the
index if you have trouble sleeping. See you around.

Mack xo