CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Christmas in July sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15376)

C M Crafts July 7th 03 02:36 PM

Christmas in July sale

Goodmorning
well that was a long weekend :-)
anyway's I wanted to reminded you all of the Christmas in July sales there are
alot of great shops and good discounts going on also some contests to enter..
hope you all take a few mins and check them out. and entry the drawing's there
free lol
and if you could tell a few friends online that would help me out also to get
the word out. :-)
http://www.cm-crafts.com/christmasinjuly.htm

Mary B.
The Consignment Shop's
http://www.cm-crafts.com/consignmentshop.htm
Win a free link to our shop e-mail me with your name and website
the First 3 people will win a 6 months free link: will notify winners.