CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: It's the Teal Thing (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3040)

Susan B. November 24th 03 05:19 PM

AD: It's the Teal Thing

I just posted a small set of transparent teal green/copper green beads
on JustBeads. Cool and calm colors. Now I'm off to pick up the silver
foil I ordered, and take out all the reduction frits that just arrived,
and play with silver and other metallic effects - probably my all time
favorite thing to do!
Thanks for having a look!

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754257815

susan in canada

--
See my bead auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

Susan B. November 24th 03 11:15 PM

In article , Beadseeker
wrote:

Susan,

Love these beads!! I really liked the coral set you had on justbeads recently
as well. Did you sell those?
Patti

Thanks Patti - I didn't sell the coral set - if it's the one I'm
thinking of - I'll send you an e-mail with a pic.

vaLahauck October 16th 11 02:10 AM

I'm a mad keen motor sports person so envy your access to some of these things
Let it be, let it be... this lady
joey lyrics by concrete blonde

Sincerely yours,