CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jewellery - working in silver and gold Courses (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73402)

Milang July 31st 06 03:45 PM

Jewellery - working in silver and gold Courses

Hello,
I have been making jewellery for some time
using wires and crystals, beads, etc.

But i am looking to branch out into the manufacturing
side of jewellery making as well.

Does any one know of a good course I could take -
I live in country South Australia

Thanks,
Eliidan

Jan Pompe August 1st 06 03:33 AM

Milang wrote:
Hello,
I have been making jewellery for some time
using wires and crystals, beads, etc.

But i am looking to branch out into the manufacturing
side of jewellery making as well.

Does any one know of a good course I could take -
I live in country South Australia

Thanks,
Eliidan

Good luck!

Here in Sydney some lapidary clubs hold classes otherwise have a look
what your SA TAFE colleges have to offer. Also some purveyors of
Precious metal clay run courses - if that sort of thing interests you.

[email protected] August 5th 06 05:07 PM

Jewellery - working in silver and gold Courses

While I don't live in Australia, I found that the museum in my town
offers classes. Maybe if you have a museum, they would too. In fact, I
am going to take a jewelry/metalsmithing class in September at the
Toledo Museum of Art. It's only
$230(US).