CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scarf fringe variations Novelty Yarns (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39892)

Lindy November 5th 03 02:03 PM

Scarf fringe variations Novelty Yarns

I've been working with some novelty yarns, used a lovely confetti type of yarn
that turned out beautifully. This stuff is sooooo expensive but satisfies my
urge to do something different. I saw a scarf hanging in the yarn shop made
out of ribbon yarn combined with the confetti stuff that had beads hanging on
the fringe at varying lengths -- it was gorgeous -- and it made me wonder what
other type of fringe variations you could do. Anyone have any interesting
suggestions?
~Lindy~