CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Singer Touch and Sew Zig-Zag Model 606 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138916)

[email protected] August 29th 13 05:32 AM

Singer Touch and Sew Zig-Zag Model 606

On Thursday, July 1, 1999 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Theresa Gooding-ray wrote:
I'm looking for the instruction book for the Singer Touch and Sew Zig-Zag Model 606. I got the machine
from my mom, who has no idea where the book is and doesn't live close enough for me to get information
from her on how to work everything. I believe the machine is at least 20 years old. Does anyone have
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Nicole

I have the same sewing machine, don't know where the book is right now. The machine is more like 40+ years old. Maybe you can ask Singer for a download of the instruction book.

BEI Design[_3_] August 29th 13 06:03 AM

Singer Touch and Sew Zig-Zag Model 606

wrote:
On Thursday, July 1, 1999 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, [...] wrote:

snip

I have the same sewing machine, don't know where the book is right
now. The machine is more like 40+ years old. Maybe you can ask
Singer for a download of the instruction book.

, see that date up there?

I seriously doubt that after 14+ years the original poster is still
looking for that instruction book, but YMMV.