CraftBanter

-   -   Jacobs Ladder Quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139910)

[email protected] August 9th 16 03:37 PM

Jacobs Ladder Quilt

Hello Brian,
Yes, this is the quilt I am making but I made my half squares differently than what they show. Make 8 at one time. I used 2 different materials but in same color range for the blocks. I really think it needs sashing but I don't want to use the regular 2 1/2 inch but a little smaller, possibly 2 inch. Haven't decided yet. Still have 7 more blocks to make yet. Then the fun begins.
Thank you Brian for coming again to help me here. Maybe one of these days I will be brave enough to try this myself.
Sandy$