CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pingy: Brendaaaaaaa...... ! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=51751)

Shortcake June 14th 05 07:59 PM

Pingy: Brendaaaaaaa...... !

Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders to get their gotchies all wadded up ?

--
SS~ :)

If ya feel like dancin', dance nekkid !

. .
\`-" ' "-'/
} 6 6 {
=. Y ,=
/^^^\ .
/ \ )
( ) - ( )/
"" ""
Meow

Dr. Sooz June 14th 05 08:05 PM

Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders

Talking about you, too, ****cake.

Shortcake June 14th 05 08:16 PM

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message oups.com...
: Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
:
: Talking about you, too, ****cake.
:

How rude !

Shortcake June 14th 05 09:52 PM

"Brocading Beads" wrote in message ...
: "Shortcake" wrote in
: :
:
: Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders to get their gotchies all
: wadded up ?
:
:
:
: I feel like blondie - clueless. I even gave Kalera's beads
: a 'Divine' rating. Maybe she has no faith or pride in
: her work because in another post she told me to quit trying
: to suck up to her. What a bitch. And I thought KatieW was
: going to be the one giving me a hard time. I think Kalera
: is grooming herself to be a netKKKop. I tried to warn her
: to be careful but would she listen? Nooooooooooooo!

Oh well. I'm telling ya, I was some surprized to see how things have developed so quickly in here.

:
: She just flew right in, jumped off her broom and started an
: abuse complaint campaign to databasix. She thinks everybody
: from databasix is a troll and the same person.

Funny. Alotta peeps do.

She didn't have
: any proof to support her claims and I suppose she got rebuked
: from the way she returned in a huff bad mouthing Gary.
:
: Thank goodness everybody from databasix isn't the same
: person or I wouldn't have you to give me a helping hand when it
: comes to educating some of the hard cases in this nice beading
: group.

That's riiiiiight...

:
: On the postitive side, Beady Eyes has posted after a long
: hiatus. (He?)She's soooooo adorable. I rate Beady Eyes
: Divine.

I'm sure I'll meet her/him sooner er later.

Phil Kyle June 14th 05 11:53 PM

"Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
:

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
:
: Talking about you, too, ****cake.
:

How rude !

Took the words right out of my keyboard.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

Shortcake June 15th 05 12:24 AM

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message ...
: "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: :
:
: "Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
: oups.com...
: : Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
: :
: : Talking about you, too, ****cake.
: :
:
: How rude !
:
:
:
: Took the words right out of my keyboard.

Hiya Phil !
Need them back ? Hey, I see ya got your clock fixed. :)

ah June 15th 05 12:40 AM

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
:

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
:
: Talking about you, too, ****cake.
:

How rude !

Took the words right out of my keyboard.

Hmmm . . . I got peanut butter in mine.

What's your secret?
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow

Phil Kyle June 15th 05 01:32 AM

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: :
:
: "Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
: oups.com...
: : Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
: :
: : Talking about you, too, ****cake.
: :
:
: How rude !
:
:
:
: Took the words right out of my keyboard.

Hiya Phil !
Need them back ? Hey, I see ya got your clock fixed. :)

I think my newsreader is ignoring my clock or some ****. I haven't touched
it. It's not my fauuuuuuuuuuuuuuult.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

Phil Kyle June 15th 05 01:32 AM

ah verbally sodomised in

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
:

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
:
: Talking about you, too, ****cake.
:

How rude !

Took the words right out of my keyboard.

Hmmm . . . I got peanut butter in mine.

What's your secret?

I only eat peanut butter in a vacuum.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

Shortcake June 15th 05 05:28 AM

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message .. .
: "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: :
:
: "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: ...
: : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : :
: :
: : "Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
: : oups.com...
: : : Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
: : :
: : : Talking about you, too, ****cake.
: : :
: :
: : How rude !
: :
: :
: :
: : Took the words right out of my keyboard.
:
: Hiya Phil !
: Need them back ? Hey, I see ya got your clock fixed. :)
:
:
:
: I think my newsreader is ignoring my clock or some ****.