CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Pat - are you out there? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109183)

Rosemary Peeler June 19th 10 07:10 AM

Pat - are you out there?

Hello Everyone,

I've fallen way behind reading rctn and notice that there doesn't seem
to be anything from Pat P these days?

Pat, are you OK?

Anybody know?

Rosemary, in Australia

Susan Hartman[_2_] June 19th 10 04:17 PM

Pat - are you out there?

On 6/19/2010 2:10 AM, Rosemary Peeler wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I've fallen way behind reading rctn and notice that there doesn't seem
to be anything from Pat P these days?

Pat, are you OK?

Anybody know?

Rosemary, in Australia

Pat's been stopping in only very occasionally. She's having vision
problems, and was due for eye surgery on one eye June 8th, and the other
eye a month or so later.

sue

--
Susan Hartman

Rosemary Peeler June 20th 10 12:05 PM

Pat - are you out there?

Thanks for that!

Hope her surgery goes well.

Rosemary

Joan E. June 21st 10 03:23 PM

Pat - are you out there?

On Jun 19, 10:17*am, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 6/19/2010 2:10 AM, Rosemary Peeler wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I've fallen way behind reading rctn and notice that there doesn't seem
to be anything from Pat P these days?

Pat's been stopping in only very occasionally. She's having vision
problems, and was due for eye surgery on one eye June 8th, and the other
eye a month or so later.

sue

Plus, she's been having 'puter problems and hasn't reconnected with
the newsgroups. Other than that she's doing fine. I will tell her
you asked about her.

Joan

Sandy Bell June 22nd 10 11:45 AM

Pat - are you out there?

On Jun 22, 12:23*am, "Joan E." wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:17*am, Susan Hartman wrote:

On 6/19/2010 2:10 AM, Rosemary Peeler wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I've fallen way behind reading rctn and notice that there doesn't seem
to be anything from Pat P these days?

Pat's been stopping in only very occasionally. She's having vision
problems, and was due for eye surgery on one eye June 8th, and the other
eye a month or so later.

sue

Plus, she's been having 'puter problems and hasn't reconnected with
the newsgroups. *Other than that she's doing fine. *I will tell her
you asked about her.

Joan

Rosemary, where in Oz are you? I'm in NSW.
Sandy

Rosemary Peeler June 23rd 10 06:27 AM

Pat - are you out there?

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 03:45:46 -0700 (PDT), Sandy Bell
Rosemary, where in Oz are you? I'm in NSW.
Sandy

Hello Sandy,

I'm in Melbourne these days. I was in Sydney back in the 90s.

All for now.

Rosemary

Rosemary Peeler June 23rd 10 06:28 AM

Pat - are you out there?

Hello Joan,

Thank you for that. I'll try to catch up with her next time I visit my
sister, who is living in her neck of the woods.

Rosemary