CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Cheap yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104945)

SpikeDriver September 12th 09 04:06 AM

Cheap yarn

I just purchased 90 skeins of worsted weight at for 1.00 each. The
person inherited over 800 from her grandmother. They are almost all gone.
:)

Dennis

mirjam September 12th 09 10:02 PM

Cheap yarn

On Sep 12, 6:06*am, Spikedriver wrote:
I just purchased 90 skeins of worsted weight at for 1.00 each. * The
person inherited over 800 from her grandmother. *They are almost all gone.
:)

Dennis

Which colors Dennis ?
mirjam

SpikeDriver September 13th 09 07:09 AM

Cheap yarn

mirjam wrote:
On Sep 12, 6:06 am, Spikedriver wrote:
I just purchased 90 skeins of worsted weight at for 1.00 each. The
person inherited over 800 from her grandmother. They are almost all gone.
:)

Dennis

Which colors Dennis ?
mirjam

Hello Mirjam,

Mostly fall colors and a lot of off white. A little light blue.

I am going back to pick up some baby weight yarn. There are a few more
colors left. The worsted weight was pretty much looked over. A lot of
browns and greens.

I will have enough your for the next 5 years and I use a lot of yarn
over a years time.

What are you working on.

Dennis

mirjam September 13th 09 12:51 PM

Cheap yarn

Hallo Dennis ,

Mostly fall colors and a lot of off white. *A little light blue.

This sounds like lovely colors.

I will have enough your *for the next 5 years and I use a lot of yarn
over a years time.

Wow , this sounds Great ..

What are you working on.

You mean only in knitting ,, i am knitting a Multy colored Shrug ,
but i strated on both cufs which i knit on 2 circulars , as if 2
sleeves [ or socks] and than opened , still am on both circulars plan
later to join/knit them somehow in the middle of the back

mirjam ...

Dennis

Linda Lee September 13th 09 08:12 PM

Cheap yarn/Dennis

Wow!!! That's like hitting the lottery, I would think!

Katherine September 14th 09 03:19 AM

Cheap yarn

On Sep 11, 11:06*pm, Spikedriver wrote:
I just purchased 90 skeins of worsted weight at for 1.00 each. * The
person inherited over 800 from her grandmother. *They are almost all gone.
:)

Dennis,
If you were close to me, I would give you more than that for free.

Higs,
Katherine

Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply[_2_] September 14th 09 06:27 AM

Cheap yarn

Katherine wrote:

If you were close to me, I would give you more than that for free.

You don't happen to live near the San Francisco Bay Area, do you? ROTFL

Katherine September 14th 09 08:39 PM

Cheap yarn

On Sep 14, 1:27*am, Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply
wrote:
Katherine wrote:

If you were close to me, I would give you more than that for free.

You don't happen to live near the San Francisco Bay Area, do you? *ROTFL

Nope. If I did, you could have more that you will use in several
years!

Higs,
Katherine

SpikeDriver September 15th 09 04:47 AM

Cheap yarn

Katherine wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:06 pm, Spikedriver wrote:
I just purchased 90 skeins of worsted weight at for 1.00 each. The
person inherited over 800 from her grandmother. They are almost all gone.
:)

Dennis,
If you were close to me, I would give you more than that for free.

Higs,
Katherine

I live close to Rockford!

Higs,
Dennis

Katherine September 16th 09 03:50 AM

Cheap yarn

On Sep 14, 11:47*pm, Spikedriver wrote:
Katherine wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:06 pm, Spikedriver wrote:
I just purchased 90 skeins of worsted weight at for 1.00 each. * The
person inherited over 800 from her grandmother. *They are almost all gone.
:)

Dennis,
If you were close to me, I would give you more than that for free.

Higs,
Katherine

I live close to Rockford!

And I am in Quebec City. Too bad. I have boxes full of it.

Higs,
Katherine