CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Fascinating, eh? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38293)

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen July 9th 03 05:55 AM

Fascinating, eh?

I think i am addicted !!! to this group .
I missed you all wahen i was away
mirjam

Noreen's Knit*che July 9th 03 06:44 AM

In article ,
says...
I think i am addicted !!! to this group .
I missed you all wahen i was away
mirjam

Mirjam, I too think I'm addicted to this group! But who wouldn't be? I
missed you very much while you were away.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen July 10th 03 06:24 AM

Aha Did you find HAIFA ,,, it is on mount Carmel , that sticks it`s
nose into the mediterrenian !!!!
mirjam

Never ceases to amaze me. It actually inspired me to put the world map I
bought for my DD#1 on the wall here by the computer so I could try and find
the places where everyone is from. Makes geography so much more
interesting.

JJMolvik

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen July 10th 03 06:24 AM

divers as Birds in the garden with lots of nice colors and nice songs
!!!!!
mirjam

In article n0GKa.25218$XG4.19038@rwcrnsc53, says...
Never ceases to amaze me. It actually inspired me to put the world map I
bought for my DD#1 on the wall here by the computer so I could try and find
the places where everyone is from. Makes geography so much more
interesting.

JJMolvik

Isn't it absolutely wonderful?
I started a world map with pins stuck in the places where all my RCTY
friends are from... I've misplaced it somewhere though, probably in
storage.
In any case, we ARE a diverse group!
Hugs,
Noreen