CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Parts is NOT parts (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40205)

SlinkyToy November 26th 03 02:39 PM

Parts is NOT parts

I collected my spinning wheels parts (flyers from the two saxony
wheels) from my wheelwright yesterday. He misread my note asking for
a bigger flyer and bobbins for the big sax and simply made more
same-size bobbins. Ah well, at least I *have* more than one bobbin
for it now!

The little sax also has more bobbins, so I can spin for days - well
ok, maybe ONE day - without having to wind singles off onto TP tubes.

Now if I could just master the fine art of plying on the great wheel
life would be good...

Michelle
Madly knitting away on commissioned items so she can finish her own
Christmas pressies