CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Cloth Envelopes (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19492)

Raymond A. Weigel IV January 20th 04 01:46 PM

Cloth Envelopes

Greetings!

We thought you might be interested in learning about our new Cloth
Envelopes.

http://www.clothenvelope.com

When the occasion is too elegant for a standard envelope, use one of our
uniquely mailers.

From the beautiful prints to the touch and feel of the cloth, the recipient
will know the importance and sincerity of your invitation. Perfect for
wedding invitations, graduations, corporate parties, and direct mailing (our
6 inch square envelopes are also perfect for CDs).

Thanks

Cloth Envelope Company