CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Just want to say Hello... (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86050)

[email protected] August 7th 07 08:58 PM

Just want to say Hello...

I am new here. I enjoy polymer clay but I haven't done much with it
yet..

Martha[_4_] August 8th 07 11:51 PM

Just want to say Hello...

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am new here. I enjoy polymer clay but I haven't done much with it
yet..

Hi. Seems like everybody is on vacation, except the spammers of course:)
Lots of good online resources for polyclay stuff and this is a good forum
for specific questions. Hope things on this group pick up again come
September.

Martha

Barbara Forbes-Lyons August 9th 07 12:12 AM

Just want to say Hello...

Welcome! things have been pretty quiet around here, but I know folks are
still reading the group.

What *have* you done and what do you *want* to do with clay?

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com