CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Cross Stitch Collection magazine issue 102 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25118)

Mira May 11th 04 01:42 PM

Cross Stitch Collection magazine issue 102

Hello, I am looking for Cross Stitch Collection magazine issue 102. I just
called the publisher to order a back issue and it was sold out. My local
Barnes and Noble doesn't have it anymore and I dont get to the bookstore
regularly. If anyone has still this issue in their B&N bookstores, would you
mind to get it for me, please? I really love the 2 girls pattern inside.
Would love to stitch it for my bestfriend. Thanks. I appreciate it, have a
good one.
Mira
http://home.comcast.net/~miralyn