CraftBanter

-   -   OT Moving (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140236)

[email protected] January 28th 18 06:50 PM

OT Moving

Hello Nightmist,
I usually move about every 5 years and give as much as I can away before moving. My biggest problem is cloths as I am a cloth horse with every closet stuffed. I finally made myself turn loose, if I wasn't going to wear it with a year out it went to Goodwill. This goes for books too. Can't tell you how many boxes of books went too.
I can understand what you are going through and wish you luck.
Sandy$

Bobbie Sews More January 30th 18 12:58 AM

OT Moving

I have seen in a rural store where there are cages that trap small animals
that can be turned lose later. So maybe you can look and maybe buy a small
trap to catch your kitten to take it to the vet.
Just trying to be helpful. Barbara in Florida