CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Mirjam (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107873)

LindaLee March 5th 10 05:12 PM

Mirjam

sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo

mirjam March 5th 10 06:22 PM

Mirjam

On Mar 5, 6:12*pm, LindaLee wrote:
sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo

I apologize Linda Lee , please forgive the mix up , i wrote it when i
was a bit sleepy ,,,,
here is a tissue
mirjam

LindaLee March 5th 10 07:03 PM

Mirjam

On Mar 5, 12:22*pm, mirjam wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:12*pm, LindaLee wrote:

sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo

I apologize Linda Lee , please forgive the mix up , i wrote it when i
was a bit sleepy ,,,,
here is a tissue
mirjam

~~~~~~~

I've learned not to touch my knitting before my cup of tea in the
mornings. And to not try a new or complicated pattern when I'm sleepy
in the evenings. I have such a mess and loose so much time cleaning
up my own messes.

And Mirjam...yesterday my husband made a comment how my knitting is
becoming so detailed in design and patterns.
I have just been having so much fun discovering and trying new things
since you sent me the photos and e-mails.

Just reading what everyone is knitting here makes me strive to learn
new things. :-)

mirjam March 6th 10 08:44 AM

Mirjam

I've learned not to touch my knitting before my cup of tea in the
mornings. *And to not try a new or complicated pattern when I'm sleepy
in the evenings. *I have such a mess and loose so much time cleaning
up my own messes.

And Mirjam...yesterday my husband made a comment how my knitting is
becoming so detailed in design and patterns.
I have just been having so much fun discovering and trying new things
since you sent me the photos and e-mails.

Just reading what everyone is knitting here makes me strive to learn
new things. *:-)

Linda lee , i am so pleased to read that your knitting skills
improove ,,,
and i do agree with you that reading what others do is a great
motivator to try new things .
i keep learning all the time and i try to make new things or use new
ideas with old patterns etc,,
my last vest is just like it i started a back like 2 dominos , added
the front part and than knitted upwards ,
i intentionaly knited the 2 front part so that their corner will fall
on my front with the corner pointing down wards ,, [like a W ] and it
is a joy ... Finnaly all designers got it that we aren`t made of
straight planks ,,and many sweaters are designed like this .

as to not knitting before your tea& my coffee , you have a good point
there !!!
mirjam

mirjam March 7th 10 06:27 PM

All knitters have fun

All knitters should have fun , whether we are veterans , or just
learned to knit and purl
mirjam

LindaLee March 9th 10 12:47 AM

All knitters have fun

On Mar 7, 12:27*pm, mirjam wrote:
All knitters should have fun , whether we are veterans , or just
learned to knit and purl
mirjam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can't argue with that comment at all!

I wish more people would do something with the talents they are
given, big or small, instead of all this crazy nonsense going on
around us.

SpikeDriver March 9th 10 05:47 PM

All knitters have fun

On 3/8/2010 5:47 PM, LindaLee wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:27 pm, wrote:
All knitters should have fun , whether we are veterans , or just
learned to knit and purl
mirjam

Can't argue with that comment at all!

I wish more people would do something with the talents they are
given, big or small, instead of all this crazy nonsense going on
around us.

Maybe the best idea I have heard this year. If you are busy enjoying
hobbies and crafts you don't have time for all the crazy things.

hugs,
Dennis & Gail