CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Special attitudes (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137382)

Mohammad14 April 13th 12 07:33 PM

Special attitudes

Dears
For many years we produced PVC wall coverings using PVC emulsion.
recently The general manager of my company asked me to produce Eco
friendly wall covering. I found general information I can use
polypropylene and polyethylene and a lot of unrelated information ! I
am completely confused and ask to help me. I need flexible layer on
non woven which I found co-polymer of above and nylon are useful. I
found nylon can help me but i don't know a lot more. what properties
are important ? what specific polymers are related to this application
and how ? who knows and who may help me ? Please help as much as your
time allow you ! Thank you